Facilities Management Advisory Services
The experience and reputation of the P1 Consulting team in the field of Facilities Management has placed it in the forefront of the infrastructure and real estate sector. Our FM specialists are hands on professionals who know the particularities of the field and understand the implications of the decisions made on the overall services. As a result, we develop realistic work plans and strategies that deal with real-world issues.
We provide the highest level of value and will benefit client initiatives as a result of the following experience:
- Understanding of the entire project lifecycle, enabling us to contribute to key milestones bringing a strategic yet practical perspective.
- Our experience with provincial government structures, policies and processes, particularly related to real property, enable us to bring best practices and experiences to public sector clients.
- Our implementation and knowledge of industry trends, leading practices and lessons learned in P3s, real property and facility management benefit Client’s initiative with timely and relevant innovation.
- Communications expertise drafting and presenting accurate and concise reports and recommendations to multiple stakeholders provides Clients with enhanced communication and information exchange during projects.
- Extensive experience in customizing and implementing practical output specifications.
- The development and implementation of innovative performance management frameworks including tools such as service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) specifically related to facilities management provides Clients with relevant tools that focus on the management of suppliers.
- Current involvement with a property owner client in the management and oversight of their FM service provider benefits the Clients with current, real-world experience rather than theoretical approaches.
- Solid understanding of how activities of this nature are implemented and/or transitioned to third party management, allowing us to provide guidance on the type of FM resources Clients will require during the design, construction, commissioning and ongoing operational phases.
- Excellent reference material for the purpose of providing financial benchmarks and operational guidance material from the Canadian, US and UK markets.
- Past experience managing service providers and delivering operational services in an outsourced model provides enables P1 to provide Clients with a unique and valuable perspective that will enhance the Supplier Relationship Management tools and training.